Family and friends to be honored at Brit Ceremony
Click here for Hebrew עברית
(Please fill out and click the submit button)
If you wish to honor family members and friends by participation in the brit ceremony, please complete the following form in the appropriate spaces with their names.
1. Kvatter: typically grandmother, aunt, sister or woman who brings baby into the room where brit is to be performed.
2. Kisai Eliahu (Elijah’s Chair): Man who takes baby from Kvatter and places baby on Elijah’s chair.
3. Sandak Rishon (First Sandak): Takes baby from Elijah’s chair and places baby on Sandak’s lap before brit.
4. Sandak: (Man who holds the baby during the bris ceremony:)
5. Recitation of Kiddush (Two blessings in Hebrew):
6. Giving of the Name (Recitation of several sentences in Hebrew which include the baby and parent’s names):
7. One Holds Baby After Brit (During Kiddush and Baby Naming):
8. Kvatter Shani (Second kvatter): One who brings baby out of room after brit ceremony to then be fed and watched
9. Contact Email
Click here for facebook page